|Whatcom County Dairy Women
- Dairy Days at the Legislature
- Feb. or March - State Princess School Tour
- Princess Orientation
- Holstein sale. Speak and award ribbons
- Whatcom County Youth Fair
- Spring Plowing Match
- Wardrobe shopping, formal, dressy and casual dresses, pantsuits, shorts outfit, some accessories
- Participate in Holland Day Festivities, Lynden
- Milk Makers Fest. Speaks to 1st grade classes about dairy products
- WIAA - State Championships. Boys & Girls Golf Tournament Championships
- Ski to Sea Parade - Welcome Navy personnel together with other county dignitaries for ski to sea festivities.
- Present a basket of dairy products to the first baby born at St. Joseph's Hospital
- June Dairy Month. Participate in promotions
- Farmers Day Parade in Lynden. Participate in other activities of the day
- Short speech at the NDA annual Meeting. Christian Health Care Center Ice Cream Social and adult day care facility @ St. Luke's Adult Center
- State Princess Coronation, act as usher, seating guests
- Throw out the first pitch at the all-star baseball ceremony at Bender Field.
- Raspberry Festival activities, greet public & serve ice cream sundaes
- Moo at the Zoo - WDPC and Dairy Council "Healthy Mom's, Healthy Kids" educational program
- Northwest Washington Fairy - appears daily handing out promotional items, award ribbons. May also appear at the grandstand show.
- Lynden Harvest Festival. Appear at the Lynden Pioneer Museum and handout promotional items. Talk informally with kids about the value of dairy products
This shows activities of the county princesses. The Whatcom County Dairy Women activities include, Dairy Princess Program, Milk Makers Fest, Mina Polinder Memorial Scholarship, Judy Scholten Memorial Scholarship, Ag in the Classroom, 4-H Dairy Food Demonstrations, June Dairy Month, and dairy products donations.
- WIAA - football playoffs - Tacoma Dome